Our customers now have more control over what they pay for car insurance.
What is State Auto Safety 360?
- State Auto personal auto telematics program where customers can monitor and improve their driving habits.
- They can then can earn discounts — up to 50 percent* — off their auto insurance premium at each renewal if their driving score shows safer driving habits.
- They’ll receive up to a 10 percent participation discount just for signing up.
How does State Auto Safety 360 work?
- Customers have you add Safety 360 to their auto policy; 10 percent discount applied.
- We’ll send them a welcome email, a device and instructions in the mail within 10 days. They simply plug the device inside their car. Start driving.
- They view driving stats and score via our online portal or smartphone app.
- Insureds continue to work toward safer driving habits and can earn up to a 50 percent discount at renewal.
All options collect driving habits and create a score based on time of day, number of miles driven, speed, acceleration and braking. Customers can view their scores through an online portal or smartphone app.
This is a leave-in device program*. It stays installed inside their vehicle the entire time they’re participating in the program. This ensures they have a chance to earn discount at each renewal.
Insureds can opt out of the program at anytime.
- Once you unenroll them, State Auto remove their discount.
- State Auto will mail them a pre-paid return envelope to return the device to us within 30 days.
- A $50 fee will be charged if we don’t receive the device.
Contact ABA Insurance Advisors for more information. We’ve got you covered. ABA Insurance Advisors can help you get a Twin Cities Metro insurance policy that meets all your insurance needs. Call us at 612-470-8066 for more information.